NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

2 posters

GB National team

Bazza

Number of posts : 286
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

GB National team Empty GB National team

Post  Bazza Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Rob Clayton is now actively recruiting for the GB National side. Basically anyone who feels they want to get involved are welcome. Whatever costs that are incurred are to be met by the player themselves. There will be training courses set up during the course of the season.

The names that immediately spring to mind are Leafy, Robbo, Ali Cree and Lady Lynchio, although this is personal opinion and should in no way discourage you from showing an interest.

The best way to get up to date info would be to contact Rob Clayton direct.

If you have Facebook, add him as a friend, if not contact myself or Ali who has his contact details.
    ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

GB National team Empty Re: GB National team

Post  ali cree Mon May 10, 2010 4:40 am

Guys, can anyone who is interested in trying out for the national squad please send me a pm just so I can start battling the cause to get as many dekstars highlighted before team trials / selections begin. I do believe there will be a record number of uk born / uk based players yet around 15 and possibly 10 other players with uk links.

Thanks ali

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am