NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

+3
Helen
lynchio
ali cree
7 posters

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES

ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES Empty ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES

Post  ali cree Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Firstly, Thank you for your hard work the last few weeks with training attendance and imput levels.

We have seen a growing number of members due to the sport progressing on many fronts mainly due to the love of the game and the good craic had by all. I know i certainly look forward to my Sunday mornings even after a long saturday day and night shift back to back.

After speaking with Rob Clayton tonight briefly (More to be discussed tomorrow morning) can i update you on a few things please:

Can we please meet this Sunday at Lightfoot at 9:30am for a combined meeting regarding travel arrangements / accomodation as many people have failed to state their arrangements / non arrangements which will leave us to sort this on Sunday which is sad as time is money especially with hotel bookings. After this has been agreed both teams are free to warm up / discuss tactics for sundays game plan etc with it being the final practice prior to Rotherham.

SECONDLY:

I must know by Saturday at 17:00pm if you are attending Rotherham or not. Please be honest and 100% as team sheets must be submitted so no ringers can be drawn in by ourselves but more so other teams. This will also dictate lines / final changes for Sundays session as their is no point in a line playing together on Sunday to get told monday on here that you will not be attending. I know that other things do come up with work and illness and sickness may be an issue for the tournament which cant be helped.

Fosse City Outlaws played a tournament on Tuesday evening with two of the Arnold Wolves Teams. The outcome saw the following scores:

Arnold Wolves A 4 VS FCO 0
    Arnold Wolves A 4 VS Arnold Wolves B 4
    Arnold Wolves B 4 VS FCO 0

So we can take from this that both the wolves A and B team are pretty balanced like our two teams but probably still quite a fir bit more experienced.

Fosse City Outlaws have probably being going alot longer that expected and were described as pretty good by Rob Clayton but more will be found out about the team i had hoped we would definetaly have a chance at winning against.

The sheffield rec ice hockey team i believe have never played dek before perhaps only a few times in the run up to the tournament so i would expect them to be a little disorganised in the sense of the change from ice to dry land. They will definetally need pressure kept on them by forwards as they will be used to way more time on the puck which you get on ice but not in dek.

Other details will be announced over the next few days so please keep checking this topic,

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

Ali Smile
    lynchio
    lynchio

Number of posts : 443
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES Empty Re: ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES

Post  lynchio Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am

Freakshow is out. I have 1 space in the car now + there should be 1 settee / floor space available in the rooms.

First come first served.
    lynchio
    lynchio

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES Empty Re: ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES

Post  lynchio Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 am

Bazza has agreed to swap sides

Running order for the day is as follows ..........

Dekstars Lights Vs Dekstars Darks
    Wolves Vs Coyotes
    Jackals Vs Dekstars Lights
    Dekstars Darks Vs Outlaws
    Dekstars Lights Vs Ice Tigers
    Wolves Vs Dekstars Darks
    Coyotes Vs Dekstars Lights
    Dekstars Darks Vs Jackals
    Dekstars Lights Vs Outlaws
    Ice Tigers Vs Dekstars Darks
    Wolves Vs Dekstars Lights
    Dekstars Darks Vs Coyotes
    Outlaws Vs Jackals
    Coyotes Vs Ice Tigers
    Jackals Vs Wolves
    Ice Tigers Vs Outlaws
    Coyotes Vs Jackals
    Outlaws Vs Wolves
    Jackals Vs Ice Tigers
    Outlaws Vs Coyotes
    Ice Tigers Vs Wolves

Ali to follow with further news.........
    Helen
    Helen

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post  Helen Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:56 am

lynchio wrote:Bazza has agreed to swap sides

Hooray!!! Laughing
    deano
    deano

Number of posts : 268
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post  deano Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

how much will the tournament cost
    lynchio
    lynchio

Post  lynchio Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

deano wrote:how much will the tournament cost

Should be no more than £50 per team or £5 each max.

Also to add Vicarage is now in and has taken the spare seat in my car. Can he kip down with the Grabhams? (Either officially or unoficially, can always kip on my floor but sign in with Grabhams if that makes sense)

Lynch
    Helen
    Helen

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post  Helen Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 pm

lynchio wrote:
    deano wrote:how much will the tournament cost

Should be no more than £50 per team or £5 each max.

Also to add Vicarage is now in and has taken the spare seat in my car. Can he kip down with the Grabhams? (Either officially or unoficially, can always kip on my floor but sign in with Grabhams if that makes sense)

Lynch

No probs.
    Vicarage
    Vicarage

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2009-08-16

Post  Vicarage Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Cheers What a Face
    lynchio
    lynchio

Post  lynchio Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:20 am

Home Bargains Specials.........

Lucozade Sport 750ml 69p
    Water - 750ml - 19p
    deano
    deano

Post  deano Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 pm

lynch will u get me 3 of each for sunday and i will give u the money then
    lynchio
    lynchio

Post  lynchio Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

deano wrote:lynch will u get me 3 of each for sunday and i will give u the money then

Sorry mate was a 1 off trip, I don't actually have one that near to me.
    ali cree
    ali cree

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES Empty PLEASE NOTE JERSEY ARRANGEMENTS AS BELOW

Post  ali cree Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

NORTH EAST DEKSTARS DARKS

DARREN ELLIOT 00 N/M OWN
    MARCUS JAVAN 44 ALI CREE'S
    BARRY PERRYMAN 48 OWN
    STEVE DICKSON 75 OWN
    DANIELLE BODDY 10 LEAFY'S
    JAY ASHFIELD 24 LEAFSFAN'S
    PATRICK SMYTH 16 OWN
    JAMES GRABHAM 39 OWN
    DAVID SHEARER 81 OWN
    DEAN REAVE 37 OWN
    SARAH MASON 23 LADY LYNCHIO'S

ANDREW VICARAGE TBC 6 FREAKSHOWS (CAN THIS BE PICKED UP?
    DREW COONEY TBC 82 CRAGGLE'S (DO YOU HAVE A MAROON TOP BUD?)
    RICHIE WORREL TBC 7 LYNCH'S

HAD TO DECLARE SHIRT NUMBERS AS I WAS GETTING IN BOTHER IF ANYONE OBJECTS CAN YOU TELL ME AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANY SPARE JERSEYS CAN YOU LET ME KNOW AND BRING THEM WITH YOU.
    ali cree
    ali cree

ROTHERHAM UPDATE PLEASE READ EACH DAY FOR NEW UPDATES Empty PLEASE NOTE JERSEY ARRANGEMENTS AS BELOW

Post  ali cree Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 pm

NORTH EAST DEKSTARS LIGHTS

CHRISTINE LYNCH 23 N/M OWN
    MARTIN BREWSTER 24 OWN
    CHRIS WILLY NUMBER TBC MARKY MARK / CHRIS HAS (DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT NUMBER THIS IS?)
    NATHAN GIBBONS 4 OWN
    ALI CREE 44 (A) OWN
    PATRICK MORTON 48 BAZZA'S
    ROSS DUNCAN 16 PADDY'S
    JAMES DIXON 10 OWN
    CRAIG ROUSE 82 OWN
    PAUL LYNCH 7 (C) OWN

JOHNY TULIP 39 TBC GRABHAM'S

HAD TO DECLARE SHIRT NUMBERS AS I WAS GETTING IN BOTHER IF ANYONE OBJECTS CAN YOU TELL ME AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANY SPARE JERSEYS CAN YOU LET ME KNOW AND BRING THEM WITH YOU.
    captain spalding

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post  captain spalding Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 am

marky marks is number 11.

Do you need any more white jerseys for this weekend as i'll need to get them printed today b4 2pm?
    deano
    deano

Post  deano Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 pm

my light top is spare if anyone needs it ok lynch thats fine
    jgrabham

Number of posts : 238

Post  jgrabham Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 am

Message for the DARKS

Okay, the lines, (although subject to change before our second game). Obviously, if Paddy would rather play RW, and Dean would like to play LW, they can switch.

NM DARREN ELLIOT 00

D MARCUS JAVAN 44
    D BARRY PERRYMAN 48
    D STEVE DICKSON 75
    D DANIELLE BODDY 10
    D ANDREW VICARAGE 6

LW PATRICK SMYTH 16 (C)
    C DAVID SHEARER 81 (A)
    RW DEAN REAVE 37

LW SARAH MASON 23
    C JAY ASHFIELD 24
    RW JAMES GRABHAM 39 (A)

Floating subs
    DREW COONEY 82
    RICHIE WORREL 7

EDIT
    Apologies that it's posted so late, but I've been busy with work etc, and with people not being able to confirm 'till so late.

EDITED AGAIN - Drew and Ritchie are in. They will play floating subs, filling in for guys who are tired but the line is not ready for a change, anyone who gets injured etc. I still have to think of PK lines, but I'll post them ASAP. All this info will also be brought to Rotherham.

LET'S GO DARKS!!!
    ali cree
    ali cree

Post  ali cree Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

If your just using drew and ritchie as floaters ill take one of them for the lights as they are both perfect dek players they will run all day!

Let me know which one you don't want!
    jgrabham

Number of posts : 238

Post  jgrabham Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm

ali cree wrote:If your just using drew and ritchie as floaters ill take one of them for the lights as they are both perfect dek players they will run all day!

Let me know which one you don't want!

Toss a coin lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:35 am