NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

BRITISH NATIONAL FINALS

ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

BRITISH NATIONAL FINALS Empty BRITISH NATIONAL FINALS

Post  ali cree Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 am

Guys i have a further update which again is all good....

The winner from the next tournament on 13th September plus
    The winner from May's tournament plus
    The winner from January 2010 tournament plus
    The team that has the most points between the 3 above tournaments will play in the British National Finals which will be held in April.

This is the first ever national finals to be held in the U.K for Ball/Dek/Gym Hockey and would be great to make the cut as one of the final four teams.

The next two tournaments as agreed at the team meeting will both be balanced strength teams as opposed to icing an A and B team. Not reading too far into things but i would think that one of the Dekstars teams may qualify in this forth position depending on the standard of the 2/3 new teams taking part in September. If this was the case the team to qualify would play in the finals with the team captain for that team deciding on who would replace players should any of his team not being able to make the finals. Also depending if any of the other teams (especially Arnold Wolves) were to pull in other players from any possible unqualified team(s) they may have for the finals the team captain would decide if he would want to add extra men of his choice into his squad. May i also add although this would be primarily the team captains choice i'm sure the players of that squad would be part of that decision.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:21 pm