NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

+10
Pope
jgrabham
kingy
REDWING
Mrs L
Warrior81
Craggles
lynchio
DWD
ali cree
14 posters

CONFIRMED TEAMS FOR ROTHERHAM 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009

ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

CONFIRMED TEAMS FOR ROTHERHAM 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: CONFIRMED TEAMS FOR ROTHERHAM 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009

Post  ali cree Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:59 am

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!
    freakshow
    freakshow

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

CONFIRMED TEAMS FOR ROTHERHAM 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: CONFIRMED TEAMS FOR ROTHERHAM 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009

Post  freakshow Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 am

Have we decided on names for these teams? And have those without the correct jerseys etc arranged to have any ordered so we don't look like muppets wearing different gear.

Can it also be possible for someone to post how much this is going to cost in terms of £££ per person to play please.

Maybe we should look to get some matching socks and shorts etc too, maybe out of the kitty from say sports soccer or something..

Also, can we have some sort of clarification on the officiating at this tournament please, as we don't want to be in a position where we have no one to ref, as previously stated, i'm willing to ref one game, however i think we should be asking the other teams to provide at least 1 official...

Oh, and will Paddy every finish the stats.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Magpie
    Magpie

Number of posts : 201
    Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post  Magpie Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:17 pm

freakshow wrote:
    Also, can we have some sort of clarification on the officiating at this tournament please, as we don't want to be in a position where we have no one to ref, as previously stated, i'm willing to ref one game, however i think we should be asking the other teams to provide at least 1 official...

Officiating is sorted mate Laughing
    Pope

Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post  Pope Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Magpie wrote:
    freakshow wrote:

Officiating is sorted mate Laughing
    Who's doing it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 pm