NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

+19
Rossco
Robbo
rich1504
MartyE
leafsfan32
Magpie
Craggles
kingy
ali cree
freakshow
Mrs L
oddity
Vicarage
Leafy
Warrior81
lynchio
captain spalding
Bazza
deano
23 posters

names for sunday 23/5/10 dek day 3

freakshow
    freakshow

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

names for sunday 23/5/10 dek day 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: names for sunday 23/5/10 dek day 3

Post  freakshow Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 am

Ok, so far we have...

Definites

Bazza
    captain spalding
    Warrior81
    oddity
    Freakshow
    Mrs L
    Ali
    Nathan
    kingy
    leafsfan32
    rich1504
    Robbo
    jgrabham
    turny55
    SiBlood

Possibles

lynchio
    Craggles
    ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

names for sunday 23/5/10 dek day 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: names for sunday 23/5/10 dek day 3

Post  ali cree Fri May 21, 2010 3:50 am

Ok guys gonna go with the following for this sunday:

Team off court training 9:15am till 9:55am mandatory for national players please (warrior excused) as I have something special arranged for team building. Players can work to their own fitness levels but really with nationals approaching players should try and complete the session.

Coaching workshop: Positioning / shooting 10:00am till 10:40am

Scrimmage / Tourney

Team 1 Robbo/Warrior/Ritchie Bazza/Gibby

Team 2 Salem/Terry/Turny Ali/Freak

Team 3 Grabsmen/Si/Kingy (Craggles) Oddity/Leafsfan

All players will require a light and dark shirt. Once again please try and sort a ball as my many number of official balls have either been pinched or went missing in the bermuda triangle that is the lightfoot.

Also planning ahead for the final stages of national prep can people get names down for Tuesday so we can book on Sunday. I would hope that all national players can make next Sundays dek day part 4 and will be putting it up now so I can get a clear plan of who will be missing if anyone.

Let's keep it going guys I believe were gonna blow everyone out the water at nationals let's keep it going!
    REDWING
    REDWING

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post  REDWING Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 am

Ali
    I will hopefully be down to do the workshops and watch the games will depend as I am in Coventry at a tourney with the 12s and won't be back til MN

I am away the 30th so could you e mail me the lines for the Nationals and an idea how you want to run the games
    REDWING
    REDWING

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post  REDWING Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 am

REDWING wrote:Ali
    I will hopefully be down to do the workshops and watch the games will depend as I am in Coventry at a tourney with the 12s and won't be back til MN

I am away the 30th so could you e mail me the lines for the Nationals and an idea how you want to run the games

sorry e mail is
    garyhellens@talktalk.net

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm