NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

+10
Robbo
Tulip
Bazza
REDWING
Mrs L
Vicarage
kingy
jgrabham
ali cree
lynchio
14 posters

My thoughts.............

lynchio
    lynchio

Number of posts : 443
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

My thoughts............. Empty My thoughts.............

Post  lynchio Mon May 24, 2010 5:45 am

Whats going on guys, everything seems to be going backwards at the minute, Ali, if you wanna coach can you at least set an example and turn up on time and coach, Bazza, you are supposed to be leading us and you spent half the session yesterday just wandering around aimlessly. And as for the goalies, well I've seen kids catch more in rock pools than you guys did.

I know I'm not the best qualified to be commenting but at the moment I am pretty glad that I am not going to Nationals as you are just going to get embarrassed at this rate.

No apologies for this, I feel it needs to be said.
    ali cree
    ali cree

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

My thoughts............. Empty Re: My thoughts.............

Post  ali cree Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 am

The silent assassin eh? You have failed to mention anything over the past 3 weeks while standing there observing. No wonder you aint captain anymore with an attitude like this! We lost our best player (paddy) cause of you and that's the main reason we have went down hill tbh. I'd agree about bazza though and I'm on freaks side none of you can shoot and that aint gonna change without months of practice.

We simply are not ready to compete at nationals.
    jgrabham

Number of posts : 238

Post  jgrabham Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 am

Maybes you should play once in a while before bitching?
    lynchio
    lynchio

Post  lynchio Mon May 24, 2010 6:12 am

Maybe you should too grabham? Oh thats right you have been, you'd just rather watch the young boys playing badminton.

And who invited these bloody students along as well?
    kingy
    kingy
    Admin

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  kingy Mon May 24, 2010 6:34 am

lynchio wrote:Maybe you should too grabham? Oh thats right you have been, you'd just rather watch the young boys playing badminton.

And who invited these bloody students along as well?

Students? I though it was some kind of youth outreach deal you'd signed to rehabilitate homeless drug addicts and retards.
    Vicarage
    Vicarage

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2009-08-16

Post  Vicarage Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 am

Whole thing is a joke at the moment, people don't seem to care anymore. What's the point In nationals if we can't even play properly on a Sunday.
    Mrs L
    Mrs L

Number of posts : 213

Post  Mrs L Mon May 24, 2010 7:16 am

I know I've been off my game Lynch but this doesn't help, think we need to have a meeting and sort this out guys before too much is said that can't be take back. I've worked too hard trying to keep it all together to throw it away now, commit or quit guys, I've just about had enough Evil or Very Mad
    REDWING
    REDWING

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post  REDWING Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 am

Pah thats it I'm resigning as bench coach , my u10s don't go on like you lot at least they listen when the coach speaks, thats the problem with bloody hockey players they all wanna be a coach.

I wish some of you would just drop the gloves and get on with it instead of bitching like petulant infants
    Vicarage
    Vicarage

Post  Vicarage Mon May 24, 2010 9:29 am

I'm glad you are resigning to be frank, gone backwards since you turned up.
    Bazza

Number of posts : 286

Post  Bazza Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Much as we agreed that issues would be discussed in depth, I had assumed that you would approach the coaches or myself instead of taking up the role of the supposedly hated "Keyboard warrior." Maybe you feel that things are going backwards but to be honest, with the commitment shown by some of you guys on a Sunday morning it's not a surprise. To criticize Ali is quite frankly ridiculous, and to have a go at the students is another thing that makes me laugh. Ali works till the early hours and so what if he's late sometimes or doesn't show, his heart is in it. As for the students, they have a right to play as much as anyone, even if their skill levels aren't brilliant. The way we are going at the moment makes me cringe, you were the guys who voted to make this thing more structured and organized, if you'd wanted to piss about on a Sunday morning with a plastic puck you should have had the balls to say it instead of sticking your hand up and following the crowd like the sheep we know you are.

Not sure what's going on with you and Chris but to bring it onto a very public forum is pathetic. She may not be saving much these days but you're the only one ending up with 0+0 every week.

Let's just admit it, we aren't good enough to be competing at Nationals, but we were going to give it a good go. Now Lynch, you've reduced us to what we were after the first tournament when you were running the show, a laughing stock. You know as well as I do how well we are moving forward, it's just a shame you can't admit to the guys doing the work that things would never have improved this much if you'd have stayed in charge.

I'm disappointed to read what Lynch has had to say, but if this is the general opinion, I no longer want to be a part of this "club." I would appreciate if you guys would nail your colours to the mast and say whether you would like me to stay as chairman or not. To be totally honest, I'm ashamed to be the leader of the club at this moment in time, but at least I had the balls to stand up and be counted, instead of letting everyone else do the work then throw their toys out of the pram when things didn't go their way. By this time next year, you may not have any silverware, but I'm sure you will all have a splendid collection of hockey shirts, I think there are still a few colours for you guys to try out.
    Vicarage
    Vicarage

Post  Vicarage Mon May 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Leave then Bazza, I didn't realise making you chairman would turn you into an egoistical power hungry maniac - I think you'd be better suited running a camp with built in ovens.
    Tulip
    Tulip

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post  Tulip Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Fuckin hell bazza..... keep the essays for english class ey!... read the first two words then gave up on it - YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME

bloody students - its us bloody students that are carrying you old lot of has-beens!

Listen to everybody bitching at each other, its absolutely ridiculous. i'd expect this kind of thing from the Shitty Slovaks or the Willy-Watching Arnold Wolves not the Dekstars!!!
    jgrabham

Post  jgrabham Mon May 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Get a job, and how about playing any other time than right before a tourney?

And do the 3rd line not get any training, or are we just going to keep the bench warm for you lot anyway?
    Bazza

Post  Bazza Mon May 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Training Grabham, that's a laugh, how many more weeks do we have to show you what a winger does? If it hasn't sunk in after 2 years, it's not gonna. There's only so long you can live on your reputation of being the Dekstars first goalscorer, I think that time has long since passed.
    jgrabham

Post  jgrabham Mon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Maybe if the D did any work and the centres backchecked properly, I wouldn't have to do everything myself!
    Bazza

Post  Bazza Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm

You keep telling yourself that, you have hit the nail on the head though, the Dekstars is dying because no-one can take responsibility for their own actions.
    lynchio
    lynchio

Post  lynchio Mon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm

was that Grabham the winger or whinger??
    Useless feckless prick that he is.

I resigned because I couldn't cope with being associated with such a bunch of mongtards. I actually burnt my shirt 6 months ago I was so ashamed of it!
    Bazza

Post  Bazza Mon May 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Really? You could have done us all a favour and had it on when it started burning.
    Robbo

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post  Robbo Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Tulip wrote:Fuckin hell bazza..... keep the essays for english class ey!... read the first two words then gave up on it - YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME

bloody students - its us bloody students that are carrying you old lot of has-beens!

Listen to everybody bitching at each other, its absolutely ridiculous. i'd expect this kind of thing from the Shitty Slovaks or the Willy-Watching Arnold Wolves not the Dekstars!!!

"Has beens"!!!!!!!!!! I'm 40 next month and would happily go toe to toe with any poxy student who wants some!! I was optimistic that there were signs of improvement after our last embarressing tournament but clearly it's all falling apart.
    "3rd line just benchwarmers".....YEH!!!!.......Cos you're s*%t if you hadn't noticed!!!!
    Not sure I'll be going to Rotherham, it's costing me leave and it's a joke now.
    Bazza

Post  Bazza Tue May 25, 2010 1:23 am

Guys and girls, much as I'm unhappy about what's been said by players who aren't even attending Natonals, I'm going to hope you are adult enough to keep this going at least in the short term until someone has the same enthusiasm as me to make this work.

Therefore, any and all bitching must be confined to this thread and not spill over into names lists and certainly not onto the court. All other threads will continue as normal and it should be taken as granted that things in the process of being sorted will continue (Nationals, Team shirts and hoodies). Myself and Mr Lynch will be meeting in the Lightfoot car park before the game on Sunday to discuss his issues and depending on the outcome of that one of us may be walking away from the club.

Some of you may not know but we have several very high profile sponsors interested who will more than likely read this forum and the website, so any hard work that has been done up to now has been all but undone.

On a more sobering note, we should assume that members of the other teams also read this forum and most certainly the public content on Facebook so they will be under no illusion that morale is at an all time low and we go to Rotherham with zero team spirit.

There is no excuse for what's been said so far, but maybe it's best that it's in the open and we can work on resolving issues.
    tom2105

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-05-25

Post  tom2105 Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 am

Tulip wrote:Fuckin hell bazza..... keep the essays for english class ey!... read the first two words then gave up on it - YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME

Willy-Watching? i'm more of an arse man
    REDWING
    REDWING

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post  REDWING Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 am

Vicarage wrote:I'm glad you are resigning to be frank, gone backwards since you turned up.

Good you won't mind getting splinters in your arse from sitting on the bench
    Helen
    Helen

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post  Helen Thu May 27, 2010 2:44 am

You'd better all leave off my son - I'm damned if I'm going to waste all my Sunday mornings bringing him somewhere he's not wanted.

Hell has no fury like a mother protecting her children!
    Vicarage
    Vicarage

Post  Vicarage Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

REDWING wrote:
    Vicarage wrote:I'm glad you are resigning to be frank, gone backwards since you turned up.

Good you won't mind getting splinters in your arse from sitting on the bench

Better than being on the same court with you!
    Lynne

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post  Lynne Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 am

Helen wrote:You'd better all leave off my son - I'm damned if I'm going to waste all my Sunday mornings bringing him somewhere he's not wanted.

Hell has no fury like a mother protecting her children!

Hear Hear, Helen....if James come in with any more 'accidental' bruises....I'll dish out a few of my own!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am