NE Dekstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Dekstars

The new home of the North East Dekstars forum

+10
ali cree
Vicarage
captain spalding
kingy
oddity
Mrs L
Bazza
Magpie
Leafy
jgrabham
14 posters

VERY IMPORTANT - READ ME! Mondays info.

Leafy
    Leafy

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

VERY IMPORTANT - READ ME!  Mondays info. - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT - READ ME! Mondays info.

Post  Leafy Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

To those I'm taking down in my car (Leafsfan & possibly Ross) just a heads up that I want to be straight off as soon as we're able to leave...have a football game to get back for!
    jgrabham

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

VERY IMPORTANT - READ ME!  Mondays info. - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT - READ ME! Mondays info.

Post  jgrabham Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 am

Right, two things; firstly I NEED to know if Ross or Craig are playing, if anyone has their numbers, please chase them for me.
    Secondly, the National Chapionships will be played this summer. The winners of all previopus to
    urnemnts and Monday will all qualify. Also, the highest ranked team who hasn't won anything will get a chance to play, so long as they have entered two previopus competitions. This is us, the Outlaws and the Ice Tigers. We are currently the top ranked, but this copuld easily slip away from us on Monday so there really is everything to play for.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:47 am